The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Oliver Wyse-Fisher

Oliver+Wyse-Fisher

We interviewed Oliver Wyse-Fisher from 5th grade for our Hornet Spotlight. Oliver has 2 siblings, Liam and Miles, both older than him. In his household, he also has 1 dog named Albus. We asked him who his favorite person with glasses was, and he thoughtfully answered his mom who wears reading glasses when she needs them. Ollie has long blond hair and says that if he could change it, he would grow it out and get a perm. We asked him many questions about his dream life. He says he wants to be a mailman and live in a mansion with a pool. That’s a great choice! Interestingly, his least favorite letter is Z because he says it’s S DOUPPP – very true! Next, we asked what he looks forward to in 6th grade, and he says EMAP because he loves science. His favorite teacher right now is Mrs. Wherly because she’s really fun! Then we asked what his favorite TV show as a child was, and he laughed, saying Phineas and Ferb. Lastly, we asked who his celebrity crush was. After a long pause and some thought, he said Zendaya. Thanks for reading!