The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Theories About Movies

Theories About Movies

Some people love having theories about their favorite media. Whether it be the entire thing was a dream, or that the main character is dead, a lot of theories have been made. I found a few funny ones that I know that you people will enjoy.

The first one that I found was that Bluey’s Parents are Criminals! I know that that sounds crazy, but Bandit and Chili have jobs that, when together, seem a bit suspicious. Bandit, who is Bluey’s father, is an Archaeologist, while their mother works at airport security. That may seem normal, but if an Archaeologist wants to make big money, they sell on the black market. When you need to sell something illegally, you have to get it out of the country through airport security! The reason they are all able to live the way they do is that Bandit steals from his workplace, sneaks it out through airport security, and sells it. I know that is a big stretch, but it is a big theory.

One more of those theories is that Gaston killed Bambi’s Mother. I know if you have seen Bambi, you were traumatized right from the start as someone shot down the mother. In the movie, it is an American breed of deer, while Gaston is from France. But if you look closely, you can see a Bald Eagle, which is only found in the Americas, meaning that Gaston could have gone on a field trip or two to America to kill off some of its exclusive wildlife from that area.

I went around and asked a few people for some of their conspiracy theories on their old childhood movies.

Peyton Henderson, Moses Dohner, Donovan Rokey, Mr. Troutt, Dylann Grimm, and Landon Lopez said that Rapunzel is cousins with Tarzan, and Tarzan is Anna and Elsa’s brother.

Davin Dingledine said that Olaf is 5’4”.

Sam Miller said that in Monsters Inc, Boo had a dream, causing her to see all the monsters because she only sees them at night. When Sully goes back to see her, it is nighttime to be like a sequel to the dream.

Nathan Smith said that Moana and Maui are siblings because at the start of the movie when the grandma is telling the story, a little boy grabs her arm, and it looks kinda like Maui, and they stopped ocean travel because he got lost.

Kentin said that the bad guy in Cars two is not the villain, and that Finn McMissile is the real villain, and the mastermind is the purple car that is his assistant.

Maddox McClellen said that Rio is Free Guy’s dad, and Rapunzel is his mom.

Mya Wettstein said that Moana died at the beginning of the movie, and Maui is her guardian angel and is taking her to Tahiti, which is heaven.

View Comments (1)
Donate to The Nest

Your donation will support the student journalists of Eureka Middle School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.