The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Summer Break!

Everyone is getting excited for summer!
Summer Break!

Summer Break

What are you looking forward to most about summer break? Or what are you least looking forward to? Well, according to Education Quizzes, about 54% of kids who go to school say that summer is their favorite season. This is largely due to the fact that there is no school during the summer. There are very few cases where kids would choose to be at school, as opposed to out of it. We asked some students at EMS what they think they are looking forward to most about Summer break, and if summer is their favorite season. Their answers are below:

Noah Stokowski: “It is both my favorite and my least favorite because I like being out of school, but I hate the heat. I am probably looking forward to my boy-scout camp when we get to go up to Cantata the most about Summer break.”

Asher Wegner: “Yes, Summer is my favorite season because I like all the water things you can do like boating, or water balloon fights. Summer foods are also way better than most. I am looking forward to our vacation the most about Summer break.”

Eli Sliger: “My favorite season is summer because there is no school. I am mostly looking forward to our vacation, and going to lots of basketball camps during the summer.”

Trevor Schrock: “Summer is my favorite season because there is no school. What I am looking forward to most about Summer break is probably our vacation to Colorado.”