The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Where Would You Go?

Where Would You Go?

If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you travel and why?

• Jaxon Klaus said Montana because there are beautiful mountains.
  • Sage Stoller said Japan because I wanna be a missionary, so I would go there to tell people about Jesus.
  • Noah Perfield said Australia because I would want to hop around with kangaroos.
  • Brett Zeltwanger Italy because of the food, the Romans, and the ocean, and the tourist sites.
  • Franny Burns said Hawaii because of the tropical flowers, ocean, bananas, and Krissa Agnew.
  • Norah Westphalen said Australia because there are a bunch of hot boys with cool accents and beaches. I would also go to Norway because it’s a really pretty country.
  • Kaylee Hillman Australia because it is a very beautiful country.
  • Miss Lucas said Africa because I have always wanted to go there. I mainly wanted to go there for a mission trip.
  • Lady Wood said Florida because it has really good weather, and I have always wanted to go there.
  • Katlyn Vogel said Italy because I just think the whole place is kind of cool.
  • Katie Ulrich said Bora Bora because I wanna go to the ocean.
  • Annabelle King said Bali because of the beaches.
  • Brice Bailey said Hawaii because the beach is cool, it’s nice there, and the Hawaiians are cool.
View Comments (3)
Donate to The Nest

Your donation will support the student journalists of Eureka Middle School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.