The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Hornet Spotlight: Bronwyn Mayo

For our Hornet Spotlight this week, we chose Bronwyn Mayo. Our first question for her was: What is your favorite thing to do in your free time and why? After a moment of thought, she replied that her favorite thing to do is to spend time with her family. Moving on to the next question: Who is your favorite teacher? She promptly answered, Mr. Wear. When we inquired about her favorite class, she mentioned that Science is her top pick. Onto the following question: What is your favorite food? Without hesitation, she enthusiastically responded with orange chicken. Then we proceeded with: What is your favorite sport to watch? After pondering for a while, she settled on baseball. When asked about the weirdest thing in her room, she humorously pointed out her bed. Our subsequent question was: What is your favorite movie? Her quick reply was Titanic. Lastly, we asked her: If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? Bronwyn’s wishes were for world peace, success in school, and she playfully added a wish for books to never be invented.