The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Movies or Tv Shows?

We asked six people in EMS if they liked movies or TV shows better, and why. The individuals we interviewed were Drake Dockery, Davin Deingledine, Alannah Stiger, Frany Burms, Mrs. Hobbs, and Mrs. Weaver.

After a bit of hesitation, Drake Dockery said, “Movies because they last longer and they’re better.”

Davin Dingledine said, “I like movies because you can watch them in one night, and if one person leaves, you don’t have to stop the TV show for them.”

Alannah Stiger said, “I like TV shows because they are longer. They don’t just take an hour to watch, and there’s a lot more information with TV shows.”

Frany Burms said, “I like TV shows because they last longer and they’re just better.”

Mrs. Weaver, after sighing, said, “Movies. I like movies better because I prefer a more complex storyline, and I feel like a movie has a higher expectation to meet for characters and plot.”

Mrs. Hobbs responded by saying, “TV shows because you get to know the character for a longer period of time, so you become more invested.”

So, the real question is: Do you like movies or TV shows better?

View Comments (2)
Donate to The Nest

Your donation will support the student journalists of Eureka Middle School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.