The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

State Track
State Track
May 16, 2024

Jonah Addo Evans

103 Views

We interviewed Jonah and asked him ten questions about Christmas and other topics, and here’s what he answered:

We first asked him who his favorite fifth-grade teacher is. Quickly, he said, “Mrs. Bishop.”

Then we asked him what animal he would be if he got to choose. After a minute of thinking, he said, “Cheetah cause I would be fast.”

Next, we asked him what his favorite Christmas movie is. After a short pause, he said, “Home Alone 1.”

After that, we asked him what he wanted for Christmas this year. After thinking, he said, “V-bucks.”

We then asked, if you could pick one thing to have in the whole entire world, what would it be? After a few seconds, he said, “A classroom with all my friends in it.”

Another question was which holiday do you think is better: Christmas or Halloween? Quickly, he said, “Christmas because you’re celebrating Jesus’ birthday.”

Then we asked what his favorite Christmas tradition is. After thinking about it, he said, “Sometimes we go up to Wisconsin and hang out with my uncles.”

Next, we asked what his favorite Christmas song is. Right away, he said, “Jingle Bells.”

Second to last, we asked what his favorite Christmas dessert is. He answered, “Ice cream.”

Lastly, we asked him what the best gift he has ever gotten was. With no hesitation, he said, “A VR.”

Which Holiday is better

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.