The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Tate Leman

132 Views
Tate+Leman

We interviewed Tate Leman for hornet spotlight, and asked him these questions:

We first asked him what his favorite food was, and right away he answered, “Steak.”

Then, we asked if he had a go-2 move in basketball, and after a short pause of thought, he answered, “Yes. The in and out crossover.”

Next we asked him what time period he would travel to, and he quickly answered, “When Babe Ruth played.” 

After that, we asked what his dream job was, and again he was quick to answer with no hesitation, “MLB player.” 

Another question was if he preferred to watch college, or NBA, and after a second, he answered, “College, because NBA is lazy ball.” 

We then asked what language he wanted to speak most besides English, and after a few minutes, he answered, “Probably german.”

The following question we asked was what other sport he would want to play besides the ones he already played, and in his own good time, he answered, “ Football.”

Lastly, we asked if he had a favorite Christmas memory, and sure enough, he gave a quick answer of “Going to Florida and fishing.”