The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

State Track
State Track
May 16, 2024

Hornet Spotlight: Bella Burnham 7th grade

125 Views

This week on Hornet Spotlight, we interviewed Bella Burnham. We asked her a couple of questions, like “If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?” to which she quickly responded, “Hawaii.” When we inquired about the sports she plays and her favorite, she mentioned, “Volleyball, basketball, and track, but my favorite is volleyball.” The third question was, “What would you change about 7th grade if you could?” Her answer was, “More classes with friends.” For her favorite ice cream flavor and why, she deliberated for a moment before saying, “Oreo because I’m basic.” When we asked about her favorite teacher, she mentioned, “Mr. Bayer.” She would prefer bungee jumping over skydiving. As for her future job choice, she expressed, “Like a cancer doctor so I could help people,” after hesitating. In response to the question, “What is your favorite holiday food, and why?” she said, “Mashed potatoes just because I like the taste.” Her favorite music artist is “Morgan Wallen, probably.” And when asked which holiday she would get rid of, she said, “Halloween, it’s boring.”