The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Operation Christmas: Dodgeball

128 Views

This year, like every year, we are having the Operation Christmas Dodgeball Program. It costs $5 to join, and you can bring a friend to participate with you. We interviewed Noel Gerber and Mrs. Hoelcher to find out more about the dodgeball tournament.

During the interview, Noel mentioned that she wants to raise around $570. She hopes that a total of about 75 people will join, which would be more than last year. She expressed her happiness with the number of people who have already joined and the amount of money raised so far.

Mrs. Hoelcher shared that she was hoping to raise over $1000. She informed us that over 100 people have already joined, which is a significant number. When asked if she expected more sign-ups compared to last year, she believes that a similar number of people will join. She considers the current turnout and funds raised to be good because everyone who signed up seemed very excited about it.

This year, the 5th grade has 3 teams, while the 6th and 7th grades each have 5 teams, and the 8th grade has 4 teams.

I hope you have signed up and will have a great time playing. Goodbye!