The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Grayson Fuller

101 Views
Grayson+Fuller

This week’s 7th grade Hornet Spotlight feature is Grayson Fuller.

Our first question was, “If you could play any instrument, what would it be?” He replied, “Umm… probably saxophone.” Our second question was, “What is your favorite or most frequently used emoji?” He said it was a smiley face. Our third question was, “If you could jump into any book, what book would it be and why?” Grayson said, “Football Genius,” and went on to explain the summary of the book, which was “really cool. It’s about this kid that has to go to games for the Falcons because his friend is a player, and he (the main character) is a fake player. It’s a really good book and it makes you want to keep reading.” Next, we asked what he likes to do in the car, and he enjoys listening to music while in the car. Then, we asked what the best holiday experience he’s ever had was, and he said it was, “About two Christmases ago, we got to go sledding and we went down this huge hill. We also got lots of presents.” We asked, “What would you do with a million dollars?” He said, “Buy a house… do anything regular with the money, I guess? Maybe buy a nice car.” We asked about his favorite color, and he chose green as his favorite. Lastly, our final question for him was, “What’s your favorite sport and why?” He said, “Football. I like taking my anger out on the field, and I don’t really get to do that.”