The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Jonah Addo Evans

This week for the 5th grade Hornet Spotlight, we interviewed Jonah Addo Evans.

Our first question for him was, “What is your favorite sport, and why?” He didn’t even have to think to name the sport, which was soccer. He said it’s his favorite sport because he “likes to kick the ball.” Secondly, our next question was, “What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?” After deep recollection, he told us, “I was kicking around a soccer ball outside, and I broke a window.” Yikes! Our third inquiry was, “What is your favorite music genre?” to which he replied, “Hip-hop.” We then asked what he likes to do outside of school, and he told us he enjoys playing outside. “What is your favorite food, and why?” was our next question, and he said, “Chili, I like the taste.” Then, we asked him, “What is your favorite TV show?” He thought for a second, then chose “Flash,” an American television show which follows the adventures of the DC superhero Flash. Nearing the end of our interview, we asked him about his favorite ice cream flavor, and he immediately chose “Chocolate.” At the end of our interview, we asked, “If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?” He wasn’t sure, so we gave him some choices, and he ultimately ended up choosing “Hawaii.”