The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Lilly Taylor

Lilly+Taylor

For the 5th grade Hornet Spotlight this week, we interviewed Lilly Taylor.

The first question we asked Lily was what animal she would be if she could choose. She replied, “A dog because I have a dog and dogs rule.”

Another question we asked was, “What is your favorite thing to do outside of school?” Her answer was, “Play soccer with my brother.”

We asked Lily what her favorite book was and she said, “I Survived 9/11 because it’s interesting.”

Next, we asked her where her favorite vacation spot was. She said, “Orlando, Florida because it’s really fun to spend family time there.”

Then we asked her if she could meet anyone dead or alive, who would she meet? She replied, “George Washington so I could be the president for the day.”

We also asked Lily what her favorite thing to do at recess is and why. Her response was, “Swing because I can go really high.”

Next, we asked if she could go to any college, which college would she go to, and why? She said she would go to Eureka College because her mom works there.

Then we asked her what is one thing she misses from grade school? She said she misses watching the Hornet Buzz every Friday.

Another question we asked was who her favorite teacher so far? Hesitantly, she said, “Probably Mrs. Bishop.”

Lastly, we asked her what exotic animal she would want to have as a pet. She answered, “Probably a monkey because they are fun to watch swing around.”