The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Miss Haggerty

140 Views
Miss+Haggerty

We interviewed Miss Haggerty for Hornet Spotlight.

The first question we asked her was, “What’s your favorite part about being a teacher?” Her response was, “No day is the same, and no class is the same, and my students are the best.”

The next question we asked her was, “What’s your favorite book?” Her response was, “My favorite book is Tuesdays with Morrie because it opens your eyes and teaches you to live in the moment and not take things for granted.”

The next question we asked her was, “What’s your hidden talent?” And her response was, “I can do a backflip.”

The next question we asked her was, “What’s your dream vacation?” And her response was, “Going to Bali and staying in a hut over water.”

The next question was, “Is there a movie or show that you could watch over and over again?” Her response was, “The show I would watch over and over again would be Gilmore Girls.”

Then we asked her what her favorite football team was. She replied, “Tennessee Titans because they are unique, and I like the colors. The quarterback is awesome. My favorite college team is Notre Dame because people in my family went there.”

We then asked her what she is most afraid of. Her response was, “The death of people who mean a lot to me.”

Another question we asked was, “Would you recommend being a teacher, why or why not?” She said she would recommend it because it is very rewarding.

We asked Miss Haggerty why she chose to teach 8th grade. She replied, “I originally wanted to teach high school, but it lined up to teach 8th grade.”