The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Libby Leman

Libby+Leman

We interviewed Libby Leman this week for the 5th graders. We asked her a few questions about herself, and here are her answers.

When we asked her what was something unique about her that most people don’t know, she said that she likes to dance.

When we asked her which fictional character she would want to be friends with and why, she said Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

When we asked her what sports she wanted to do in 7th grade, she said that she wanted to do volleyball.

When we asked if she was a morning person or a night person, she said that she preferred the nighttime.

When we asked her what she would do if she had 1 million dollars to spend in one day, she said that she would buy a house.

When we asked her what superpower she would want to have and why, she said that she would want to fly because it would be cool.

If she could change her name to something else besides her own, she said she would change it to Maddie.

When we asked her about the job she wants to do in the future, she said that she wants to be a photographer.

When we asked what she does in her spare time, she said that she likes to watch TV.

I hope you enjoyed our article on Libby Leman. Goodbye!