The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Brooklyn Kemp

106 Views
Brooklyn+Kemp

For Hornet Spotlight, we interviewed Brooklyn Kemp. We asked her a few questions, to which she gave excellent answers.
The first question we asked was, “What is something unique about yourself that most people don’t know?” She started by saying that she is a Cardinals fan.

The next question we asked was, “If you could be friends with any fictional character, who would it be and why?” She thought for a little bit and said Mickey Mouse because he sounds amazing.

Another question we asked was, “What sports do you want to do next year?” She commented saying basketball, volleyball, and softball.

The fourth question we asked was, “Are you a morning person or a night person?” She gave a short, simple answer of night.

The fifth question asked was, “If you had one million dollars to spend in one day, what would you do with it?” She quickly decided on a shopping trip.

Another question we asked was, “If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?” After lots of thought, she finally said that she would want the ability to read others’ minds.

The seventh question we asked was, “If you could change your name to something else, what would it be?” She quickly replied Brook.

Another question we asked was, “What is your dream job?” She fairly quickly said “shopper.” I don’t even know if that’s a job, but who knows?

The second-to-last question we asked was, “What is one of your pet peeves?” She thought for a while, then said people tapping their pencils.

The final question we asked was, “What do you do in your spare time?” She replied saying that she likes to play on her iPad.