The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Mr. Bellini

106 Views
Mr.+Bellini

This week we interviewed Mr. Bellini for the Teacher Hornet Spotlight. We asked him eight different interesting questions and he gave us great answers.

He told us that his favorite part about coaching track is unlocking the potential in athletes. He said that at the beginning of the year kids will say they can’t run a 400 meter race but then at the end of the year they will be begging to run more 400s.

After a moment of thought he stated that if he could choose one song to play every time he walked into a room, it would be “We Will Rock You” by Queen.

Next, he confidently exclaimed that his favorite P.E unit was the climbing unit. That’s a great answer because that is definitely my favorite. 5th, 6th and even 7th graders, let me tell you, it’s awesome.

The next question we asked him was what was your favorite childhood meal. He replied saying the Italian meal that his grandma made.

Next, he informed us that he loves fishing for trout and boating when he’s not at school.

Another question we asked him was what is the funniest joke you know. He said that it was any of his grandpa’s or Mr. Eastman’s jokes.

The next question we asked him was what is a weird food combination you like. He immediately said mayonnaise on egg sandwiches. To me, that sounds gross but you never know it might be the next ketchup and fries.

The final question we asked him was what fictional character would you most like to be friends with? He quickly said the Wolverine from X-Men because he’s a pretty cool guy.