The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Super Bowl Predictions

332 Views

As you may know, the Super Bowl is on February 11th, 2024. This has caused many people to start wondering and predicting, “Who will be in Super Bowl LVIII (53), and who will win?” We decided to ask this question to 10 EMS students because they have strong and diverse opinions.

There are four teams remaining in the race to the Super Bowl. On Sunday, January 28th, the AFC and NFC championships will take place. The two teams playing in the AFC championship are the Kansas City Chiefs led by Patrick Mahomes and the Baltimore Ravens led by Lamar Jackson.

Competing in the NFC Championship are the Detroit Lions, led by Jared Goff. The Lions have never been to a Super Bowl, let alone won it. They haven’t even won a playoff game in 32 years until a few weeks ago, back in the Barry Sanders days. They will be playing against the favored San Francisco 49ers, with Brock Purdy under center.

The results of our interviews are as follows:

• 70% of the people we interviewed predicted the Super Bowl including the Ravens and the 49ers. Out of those 7 people, 4 had the 49ers winning, while the other 3 had the Ravens winning.
  • 20% of the interviewees mentioned the Chiefs versus the 49ers. One of them said the Chiefs would win, while the other said the 49ers would win.
  • However, there was one outlier. A boy named Oliver (Ollie) Wyse-Fisher predicted that the “underdogs” would win both the AFC and NFC Championships. He predicted that the Lions and the Chiefs would go head to head in the Super Bowl, with the Lions pulling off a victory.

Do you think he will be right? Who do you beleive will win the Super Bowl?

This poll has ended.

Who Do You Think Will Win the Super Bowl

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

View Comments (4)
Donate to The Nest

Your donation will support the student journalists of Eureka Middle School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.