The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Summer Olympics
Summer Olympics
Apr 29, 2024

Dreamers of EMS

Dreamers of EMS

Most people have dreams, some they remember, and some they don’t. Some people dream regularly, while some people don’t dream often. Some dreams make no sense, but some are realistic. Some dreams are so weird that you keep them to yourself. I bet you’ve had at least one dream that you were afraid to tell anyone about.

So let’s see what some people dream about. I asked multiple people about their weirdest dreams. These might get out of hand.

• Finn Hoffman: Falling off a cliff, going to school with pants off.
  • Jaxon Klaus: I moved to Ireland and became a teacher.
  • Kentin Garrison: I was getting chased by a shark, but I got out of the water, so I thought it was safe. The shark then grew legs, but I found a Ford F-450 with a machine gun on the back. Instead of shooting bullets, it shot rubber duckies. I woke up before the shark ate me.
  • Dax Wiegand: I was on top of the World Trade Centers as 9/11 happened, then I jumped off and did a couple of backflips. I was scared, but there was no escape.
  • Sam Miller: I realized I was dreaming so I flew around for a while, but then my alarm woke me up.
  • Cayden Fogo: I was on a square platform with a big wrecking ball that would tilt whichever way I ran, so I couldn’t escape it.
  • Bryn Mayo: I was being chased by an interesting dragon with an intriguing flag across its back.
  • Feben Gates: I got chased by Peppa Pig into her house, so I was locked in. She chased me downstairs, where I found Daddy Pig holding hostages. I looked around and found Mommy Pig hanging from the ceiling. I woke up as Daddy Pig was cornering me.
  • Levi Gerber: We were at my house on vacation and there were robbers inside, but my family didn’t care. I was scared and creeped out. One day, it was the 4th of July, and there was a parade. MY family was down a few rows and I came down, but I noticed that robbers had opened our windows. Our dog ran outside, untrained, so she sprinted towards my family. My dad screamed at our dog to go back to the house, and it did. I followed the dog back to my house and caught the robbers. They were Austin Gerber (his cousin) and two other random people. My parents got home and I told them. There were drugs being thrown around, and my dog ate some. We had to go home because our uncle was dying, and we were going to make a quick stop at Dax’s church. I called him and told him we were coming because my uncle was dying. Dax said, “Oh yeah, I heard about that.” And that was the end.
  • Peyton Henderson: I was on a mountain and jumped off for no reason.

Those dreams got pretty interesting!