The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Adam Perry

127 Views
Adam+Perry

This week on Hornet Spotlight for 7th grade, we selected Adam Perry!

The first question we asked him was, “What is your favorite movie?” and he replied, “Pacific Rim.”

Next, we inquired about his hobbies during his free time. After giving it some thought, he mentioned that he enjoys building Legos or playing video games.

We then asked if he participates in any in-school activities, to which he immediately responded, “Lego League.”

Moving on, we asked him, “What is your favorite animal and why?” He chose an otter because he owns a stuffed animal of it and has always been fond of them.

Following that, we posed a hypothetical scenario: if he were offered $5,000,000 to spend 50 days in a colorless room with nothing to do, who would he bring with him? After a slight moment of confusion, he replied, “I would do it for the money and I would bring Jesus.”

Next, we asked what he would do if he had one million dollars to spend in a single day and why. Without hesitation, he declared that he would spend it all on Legos.

We then asked him to share something unique about himself that most people don’t know. Without even pondering, he mentioned that he can make a cricket noise.

Moving on to the second-to-last question, we asked him, “If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?” After contemplating for a while, he stated that he would want the ability to fly because it would allow him to travel more and he finds it cool.

Lastly, we asked if he considers himself a night person or a morning person. Without any hesitation, he responded by saying he is a night person because he despises waking up early.

View Comments (1)
Donate to The Nest

Your donation will support the student journalists of Eureka Middle School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.