The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

All About Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift has won twelve Grammy awards. She just came out with her new “1989 (Taylor’s Version)” album. Many people would say she is the best singer. She’s not only a great singer, but she’s also an amazing person.

Taylor Swift has won the “Female Country Vocal Award,” “Country Album” award, the 2010 “Album” award, “Country Solo Performance” award, 2012 “Country Song” award, “Song Written for Visual Media” award, 2016 “Pop Vocal Album” award, 2016 “Music Video” award, 2016 “Album” award, 2021 “Album” award, and the 2023 “Music Video” award. That’s a lot!

Taylor is also on her “Era’s Tour.” On the Era’s Tour, she sings songs from every album except for “Taylor Swift” or debut. For “Fearless,” she sings “Fearless” the song, “You Belong With Me,” and “Love Story.” For “Speak Now,” she sings “Enchanted” and “Long Live” (added July 7). For “Red,” she sings “22,” “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” “I Knew You Were Trouble,” and “All Too Well (10 Minute Version).” For “1989,” she sings “Style,” “Shake it Off,” “Wildest Dreams,” and “Bad Blood.” For “Reputation,” she sings “Ready For It,” “Delicate,” “Don’t Blame Me,” and “Look What You Made Me Do.” For “Lover,” she sings “Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince,” “Cruel Summer,” “The Man,” “You Need to Calm Down,” “Lover” the song, and “The Archer.” For “Folklore,” she sings “The 1,” “Betty,” “The Last Great American Dynasty,” “August,” “Illicit Affairs,” “My Tears Ricochet,” and “Cardigan.” For “Evermore,” she sings “Willow,” “Marjorie,” “Champagne Problems,” and “Tolerate It.” For “Midnights,” she sings “Lavender Haze,” “Anti-Hero,” “Midnight Rain,” “Bejeweled,” “Mastermind,” and “Karma.”

Taylor Swift is also an amazing person. She noticed how hard her truck drivers were working. They all had to drive all over to get Taylor her stuff. She paid her truck drivers $100,000.

Taylor Swift has three cats. They are all named after people Taylor likes. They are Meredith Grey, Olivia Benson, and Benjamin Button. They all have a net worth of $97 million. Taylor likes cats a lot more than dogs. Meredith and Olivia are both Scottish Folds. Benjamin Benson is a Ragdoll. Many of her fans call her “the cat lady.”

Taylor Swift grew up on a Christmas tree farm in Pennsylvania. She grew up with her parents, Andrea Swift and Scott Swift, and her brother, Austin Swift. Swifties refer to her parents as Mama and Papa Swift. Both of her parents have been very supportive of her. They have all helped her get to where she is.

We asked 20 students here at EMS if they like Taylor Swift or not. Fourteen students said they like Taylor Swift. Only six said that they didn’t. That’s all for this article. Let us know, do you like Taylor Swift?