The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Mrs. Burnham

151 Views
Mrs.+Burnham

For the Hornet Spotlight teacher interview, we had the opportunity to speak with Mrs. Burnham.

Our first question for her was, “What is your biggest dream or goal in life?” She responded, “My biggest goal is to travel the world.”

Next, we asked her what she likes to do in her free time. She said, “I enjoy shopping, traveling, and going to my kids’ sporting events.”

We then inquired about her favorite movie, and she quickly replied, “Grease” without any hesitation.

Moving on to our fourth question, we asked her to share something that people don’t know about her but she wishes they did. After a moment of thought, she revealed, “I am deathly afraid of birds.”

For our fifth question, we asked her what superpower she would want the most. After discussing it with Phoebe, she decided on “invisibility.”

Next, we asked her about her bucket list and the reasons behind her choices. She expressed her desire to visit Turks and Greece, as well as witnessing a baby turtle hatch on the beach.

Our final question was, “Do you know how to speak any other languages? If not, what language would you like to speak?” She told us that she would like to be fluent in Spanish.