The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Erich Morales

193 Views
Erich+Morales

We interviewed Erich Morales and asked him ten questions. Here were his answers:

The first question we asked was, “Who’s your favorite artist?” Erich said his favorite artist is Audit Draws, a YouTuber.

Another question we asked was, “What’s your favorite video game?” He gave a good answer, saying, “Minecraft because I want to build doofies.”

Next, we asked, “Who is your favorite teacher in 7th grade?” After being indecisive, he finally decided on “Mr. Wyland.”

Then we asked him, “What is your favorite P.E. game to play?” He quickly replied, “Scooters.”

Another question we asked was, “What is your favorite song?” After a lot of thought, he said, “I don’t have one.”

The next question we asked was, “Who is your hero?” He immediately said, “Spiderman, Iron Man, Hulk, and Superman.”

Another question we asked was, “What are your opinions on the OG Fortnite map?” He sadly said, “I don’t play because I’m grounded.”

Another question we asked was, “What is your favorite place to visit?” He gave a good answer, saying, “Disneyland because I like the Haunted Mansion.”

The second to last question we asked was, “What’s your favorite class in 7th grade?” He quickly said, “Art because I like to do painting art.”

Lastly, we asked him, “What is your favorite thing to do at recess?” He had an interesting answer, saying, “Climbing on top of the swing bars.”