The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

State Track
State Track
May 16, 2024

Explore Classes

163 Views
Explore Classes

Since this year is starting up, I decided to interview some students! I asked each student why they chose the explore class they did.

Here were their answers.

Brayden Lehman chose Chorus, here was his reason why, “Lots of people told me to.”

Bristol Weigand answered my question saying, ”I don’t know, it sounded fun.”

Lilian Roth also chose Chorus, when asked why she said,  “Because my friends are doing it and I didn’t want to do another explore class.”

Miles Brown+Maddox McLellan chose Horticulture and answered-”Because we wanted to be outside and not just sit inside all day.” 

Bryce Bailey+Liam Wyse-Fisher got into 2d Art together, and sarcastically answered, ”I chose it because I love art.”

Katelyn Brugger is also in 2d art with Bryce and Liam, she answered the question, ”The new teacher is cool.”

Malaika Ford is in Medical Detectives, and she answered the question saying, ”Because I wanted to be with my friends.”

Overall, it seemed that a lot of people chose to be in the explore they are in because of their friends!