The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

Favorite Books at the EMS!

Since there are thousands of books read at the EMS each year, we decided to ask EMS students what their favorite book is. Here are their answers.

Black Radishes by Susan Lynn Meyer (8 AR points) was Cieryn Mcginnis’s favorite book.

Gabriel Preciado decided that The Last Kids on Earth by Max Brallier (3 AR points) was his favorite book.

Alyssa Hitchins chose Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen (17 AR points) as her favorite book.

Kaylee Hillman thought then put her finger on The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (8 AR points).

Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (23 AR points) was Mr. Gundy’s favorite story.

David Hite said the recently read by all 8th Graders, The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton (7 AR points) would be classified as his favorite book.

Assistant Principal Mr. Roth chose God’s word, commonly referred to as the Bible as his favorite book.

Deliah Porter decided Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan (13 AR points) was her favorite book.

Joah Stalter chose the Ranger’s Apprentice series written by John Flanagan (19 AR points) as his favorite.

Davin Dingeldine decided Legend by Marie Lu (11 AR points) was his favorite book.

Fairest of All by Sarah Mylnowski (4 AR points) was Charlee Plaisted’s favorite book.

Wyatt Martin decided Masterminds by Gordon Korman (10 AR points) was his favorite book.

These were only 12 students’ opinions on their favorite books. Maybe these will be your favorite books. If you have already read them, do you agree? What’s your favorite book?