The Nest

The Student News Site of Eureka Middle School

The Nest

The Nest

EMS Pranks

413 Views
EMS+Pranks

In Eureka, there are a few pranksters among us, and I got a few stories from a few of them. We interviewed Kentin Garrison, Franny Burns , Levi Royer, Olivia Hostetler, Mr. Schaidle, and Ms. Haggarty on some of the pranks that they did. We asked them what are some of the best pranks they have done, and has happened to them, if they had any good idea, the most nasty prank that they have done or has been done, and failed pranks they done and have happened to them.

Kentin Garrison said that the best prank he had ever pulled was when he convinced his friends to run across a frozen creek to get a Mike-N-Ike he had thrown across, and they fell in. He said the best prank that was done to him was when someone pulled his seat away right before he sat down. His best prank idea is to use a Bluetooth speaker, hide it in the ceiling and play “Gangnam Style.” The most nasty prank that he said happened to him is being pelted with walnuts. His failed prank is when he tries to trip  people, and one that failed on him was when his friends tried to make him go in the orange water in Fortnite.

Franny Burns said that the best prank she ever pulled was when she put ketchup packets on a toilet and waited for someone to sit down on it. She said that she doesn’t get pranked very often. Her best prank idea could also work as a nasty prank, which is telling someone that a loved one had gotten injured. The most nasty prank that had happened to her was when one of her friends pushed her into the mud. A failed prank that happened was when she told one of her friends that nobody likes them, and a failed prank that happened to her was nothing, because she doesn’t get pranked often.

Levi Royer said that the best prank he ever pulled was when he scared someone into falling down the stairs. He said that he is usually the one pranking, and there hasn’t been any good ones against him. His best prank idea is stealing and hiding something that his friends are looking for. He couldn’t think of any nasty pranks, and a failed prank that he did was when he tried to scare his friends with a fake tornado siren. A failed prank that happened to him was when one of his siblings pretended to run away, then did later, and was caught by him.

Olivia Hostetler said that the best prank that she ever pulled was when she spied on her friends without them knowing. She said that the best pranks that she did was when her friends decorated her locker, and that is what is considered a good prank in more than one way. A good prank idea is to change something in someones food, like salt in milk or cake. She said that she has not been pranked in a terrible way, and  a failed prank she did was trying to scare somebody, which is nearly the same as a failed prank against her, which was people trying to scare her.

Mr. Schaidle said that the prank that he did, he it on a regular basis, in the army they had to go to the motor pool, and they would have to do maintenance on our trucks, now, they are all wearing camouflage, and the trucks were camouflage, and he would wait in one of the cars until they would pass buy, and when the did, he would blow the air horn, It would scare them really bad. He said that the best prank that was done to him was when Coach Kade brother and sister came in, and were going to his room, Coach Kades older brother was videotaping, his sister was hiding in the closet, Mr Eastman let them in earlier that day, when he walked into the door, Kenzie, who is coach Kade’s sister, jumped out and scared him so bad, he said that it was fantastic and well thought out.  When we asked if he had any good prank ideas, he said that he did, but wouldn’t share them so people don’t get in trouble, and shove the blame to him. When we asked about the most nasty prank done to him, he thought for a second, and said, “My older siblings used to lock me in the closet with our Halloween masks when I was really young, and one of them was a glow in the dark skeleton mask, and they left me there for hours. I don’t think I have recovered from that yet.” When we asked if he had done any failed pranks, he said that if he prepares a prank, it always goes to plan, because of how well thought out it is. When we asked about any failed pranks that happened to him, he said that he couldn’t think of any off the top of his head.

We asked Mrs. Haggarty if she has ever pulled a prank she said I don’t think I have ever pulled one off. She said that the best prank that happened to her was, “When I was in elementary school, I had a teacher tell us that we had to retake an ISAT test, and he went through everything before he told us that it was a joke.” When we asked if she had any good prank ideas, she said, “I do not, I am not a pranking person, but I have heard of some good senior pranks. She said that the most nasty prank that has happened to her was Bean Boozled, and she hasn’t really ever failed or have any failed pranks because of he not pranking people, along with he not really being at the end of failing pranks.