Incoming Highschoolers

Incoming+Highschoolers

Madi Meyer

I wanted to ask 8th graders some questions before they graduate. I interviewed 6 8th grade students and this is what they said.

Penny Albertson-

First I asked what will you miss most about EMS? She said having fun and being the oldest in the school. Then I asked how do you feel about being in high school next year? She said she is nervous and scared about having classes with older kids. Finally I asked what is your favorite event at EMS? She said that she likes sports.

Skylar Knapp-

First I asked what will you miss most about EMS? She said ”Having classes with friends and going to state for basketball. Next I asked how do you feel about being in high school next year? She said that it is scary. Then I asked what is your favorite event at EMS? She said she likes basketball games.

Teagan McLaughlin-

First I asked what will you miss most about EMS? He said the school and the staff. Then I asked how do you feel about being in high school next year? He said he is nervous about the new building and new people. Lastly I asked what is your favorite event at EMS? He said baseball and basketball.

Cheyenne Post-

I asked what will you miss most about EMS? She said “The teachers”. Next I asked how do you feel about being in high school next year? She is excited for more freedom. What is your favorite event at EMS? She said she likes going to the dances.

Landon Wurmnest-

First I asked what will you miss most about EMS? He said “Mr. Roth, Mr. Schaidle and Mr. Bellini.” Then I asked how do you feel about being in high school next year? He said he is nervous. Then I asked what is your favorite event at EMS? He said that his favorite event at EMS is fight for life dodgeball.

Chris Bunting-

First I asked what will you miss most about EMS? He said he likes the school. Then I asked how do you feel about being in high school next year? He said he is excited. Then I asked what is your favorite event at EMS? He said he likes basketball.